- New! Beginning August 4, people entering a County-owned building (including recreation centres) will be required to wear a non-medical mask (face covering).
- To use our recreation facility, you will need to pre-book and pay for an activity time slot, which can be done up to five days in advance. Time slots range from 60 minutes to 90 minutes depending on the activity. You can only visit the area you have booked for.
- Those in a caregiver role (assistant/aide) will need to book a time slot as well. Please phone a recreation facility to coordinate.
- To ensure you book the correct family member into an activity time slot, login first. After you pick the desired facility and activity, select the person to book and press "go". From there, you can choose the date and time.
- Learn what you need to know before you go including pricing and pass options, what pre-screening questions you need to ask yourself before you visit, what to do when you arrive and information about cancellations and refunds. (Links to strathcona.ca in a new window.)
Please note: By completing this transaction, you are granting consent for Strathcona County to send your information to Alberta Health Services for contact tracing purposes, if required. Please review the full Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act statement located in the Frequently Asked Questions section below.