COVID-19 update: Effective December 13, all indoor recreation and culture facilities will close until further notice. Click here for more information.
Change in booking time, starting December 5. New online activity time slots will be available to book starting at 7 a.m. on December 5. This replaces the current booking window time of 12 midnight. The change will impact all activity time slots for December 10 onwards.
- Cancel your activity time slot before it begins if you are unable to attend by calling any recreation centre.
- People entering a County-owned building (including recreation centres) are required to wear a non-medical mask (face covering).
- To use our recreation facility, each person attending will need to pre-book and pay for an activity time slot, which can be done up to five days in advance (except for the kids pool). Time slots range from 60 minutes to 90 minutes depending on the activity. You can only visit the area you have booked for.
- Those in a caregiver role (assistant/aide) will need to book a time slot as well. Please phone a recreation facility to coordinate.
- To ensure you book the correct family member into an activity time slot, login first. After you pick the desired facility and activity, select the person to book and press "select". From there, you can choose the date and time.
- Learn what you need to know before you go including pricing and pass options, what pre-screening questions you need to ask yourself before you visit, what to do when you arrive and information about cancellations and refunds. (Links to strathcona.ca in a new window.)
Please note: By completing this transaction, you are granting consent for Strathcona County to send your information to Alberta Health Services for contact tracing purposes, if required. Please review the full Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act statement located in the Frequently Asked Questions section below.